SRAM NX Eagle™ Trigger Shifter
New NX Eagle™ trigger shifter means on-demand gear selection throughout the entire wide range Eagle™ cassette. The massive range means you never have to worry about having the right gear for the terrain. NX Eagle™ means easy, intuitive shifting every time for every rider.
- Only Eagle™ is a complete system-engineered drivetrain designed, tested and proven to deliver the lightest, highest-performing, most durable system for all riders on any trail.
- Eagle™ technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents.
- Compatible with all levels of Eagle drivetrain systems
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Eagle™ Technology creates a smoother and more precise shifting system with exceptional reliability.
- Also available as a E-MTB specific Eagle™ shifter option limiting the pull lever to a single engagement.
- Compatible with Matchmaker™ X clamp
Specifications for NX Eagle™ Trigger Shifter
COMPATIBILITY All levels of Eagle™ drivetrain systems
RECOMMENDED GROUP NX Eagle™
MATERIAL Forged aluminum trigger
GEAR INDICATION No
MatchMaker X Integrated
The MatchMaker X clamp is more than just a clamp. It’s like having Martha Stewart tidy up your cockpit. Since each clamp accepts up to three controls, you can put everything from your XLoc suspension lockout, your SRAM shifters and AVID brake levers as well as your Reverb XLoc remote, all on two clamps. Short of genetically engineering longer thumbs, it’s the ideal way to put everything within easy reach. Just like Martha would.
Developed specifically for SRAM 1x™, X-ACTUATION™ keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette.
ZeroLoss simply means, well, zero loss—when you push on the lever, for an upshift or down shift, the cable is engaged instantly—zero loss of movement. There is no middle-ground where you're waiting for the shift to come. Gear changes are instant and precise.