SRAM GX Eagle™ Grip Shift
Three decades ago, SRAM was founded on a product called Grip Shift, and an idea that shifting a bike should be easier, better and more intuitive. The new Eagle™ Grip Shift includes new, robust internals that make it even more durable and its shifting performance more precise. But just like the original, it is total control in the palm of your hand.
- Only Eagle™ is a complete system-engineered drivetrain designed, tested and proven to deliver the lightest, highest-performing, most durable system for all riders on any trail.
- Eagle™ technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents.
- Compatible with all levels of Eagle drivetrain systems
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- New Grip Shift mechanism takes SRAM’s original invention to an increased level of precision, durability.
- Better feel and added toughness
Specifications for SRAM Eagle™ Grip Shift
WEIGHT 144g (includes clamps, cable and JAWS™ lock-on grip)
COMPATIBILITY All levels of Eagle™ drivetrain systems
RECOMMENDED GROUP GX Eagle™
GEAR INDICATION No
GRIP JAWS™ lock-on grip
Once the Grip Shift shifter and grip interlock securely, forged aluminum clamps on either end reinforce the assembly by locking tightly to handlebar.
Three rows of ball bearings provide zero friction or play—reducing the force needed to shift and promoting long-term performance under all weather conditions with Grip Shift.
Full metal indexing keeps shifting crisp and precise with Grip Shift.
Developed specifically for SRAM 1x™, X-ACTUATION™ keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette.