eclat Fireball Tyres
The Fireball Tire was designed with street riders in mind. Available in a super wide 2.40″ option (and a 2.30″) making it perfect if you like to send it down big sets or just want some meat under your wheels for when things get a little wild.
With a new revised and grind friendly tread pattern, the Fireabll’s super tough construction and all-around friendly design make it the perfect tire for any rider looking for something that’s built to grip and last.
The Fireball now uses our “Street-Shield” sidewall technology, making incredibly resistant to damage during grinding.
Material: 60 tpi construction, wire bead
Size: 2.3″ (58mm) / 2.4″ (61mm)
- PRO level street tire
- High rated pressure 100 PSI
- puncture resistant nylon layer
- special reinforced Pangolin sidewall for protection
- features grind resistant sidewall layer
- micro knurling surface for increased traction on all surfaces
Weight: 2.30" 737g, 2.4" 826g