DZO is one imposing tire. Huge knobs punctuate the tire from edge to edge. At first glance it looks like a motorcycle tire. It's probably one of the most aggressive DH tires you'll ever see. The DZO has no fear of mud. It will chew through mud and spit it out. But the DZO is adaptable in its aggressiveness. The knobs can easily be trimmed using a razor knife. There's trim marks molded into the DZO knobs making for consistant, easy and accureate knob modifications
- 27.5 x 2.25 Tubeless Ready
- 2 x 66 TPI
- Weight 1053gms
- Tyre Specifics:-
• Perhaps one of the most aggressive MTB tire ever.
• Knobs can be trimmed to optimize performance in a variety of conditions.
• Special RR Enduro or DH rubber, ideal for attacking bends head on thanks to the slow, controlled turning aside of the knobs.
• For extremely challenging courses and conditions.
• Designed for Enduro or Downhill use on wet, muddy terrain.